Would you like to help?
The South Fork Nature Center has many ways that you can participate.
- Visit us the third Saturday of each month, 10am – 3pm (9am-3pm Jun-Aug)
- Attend an event.
- Become a Docent (tour guide) – no skills required – we will train you!
- Attend one of our clean up days,
- If you have knowledge of bugs, plants, animals, birds, reptiles, fungi, fish, eco-systems or would like to share your life skills call us. We need your help.
- Need a good walk in the woods? – We’ve got just the place!
Call us at (501)745-6444 or e-mail to email@example.com.