Due to the continued precautions surrounding COVID-19 and the importance of social distancing in public spaces, our board has decided to keep the South Fork trails closed until further notice.
Please watch our website and social media for updates on re-opening, and other exciting news.
Would you like to help?
The South Fork Nature Center has many ways that you can participate.
- Make a tax-deductible donation! Your gift of any amount helps us preserve precious natural heritage, for an impact that reaches beyond a lifetime.
- Attend an event! Follow us on social media for fun, educational activities throughout the year.
- Become a Docent (tour guide) – no skills required – we will train you!
- Attend one of our clean up days
- If you have knowledge of bugs, plants, animals, birds, reptiles, fungi, fish, eco-systems or would like to share your life skills call us. We need your help!
- Need a good walk in the woods? – We’ve got just the place!
Call us at (501) 745-6444 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.