We’re happy to announce that our hiking trails are now OPEN to the public! As of May 1, 2022, visitors can now hike and explore our nature trails on Greers Ferry Lake. Please remember to take only photos, and leave nothing but footprints. Pets are allowed on a leash. Please contact us to request access for group activities.
Would you like to help?
The South Fork Nature Center has many ways that you can participate.
- Make a tax-deductible donation! Your gift of any amount helps us preserve precious natural heritage, for an impact that reaches beyond a lifetime.
- Attend an event! Follow us on social media for fun, educational activities throughout the year.
- Become a Docent (tour guide) – no skills required – we will train you!
- Attend one of our clean up days
- If you have knowledge of bugs, plants, animals, birds, reptiles, fungi, fish, eco-systems or would like to share your life skills call us. We need your help!
- Need a good walk in the woods? – We’ve got just the place!
Call us at (501) 745-6444 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.